Home Student CornerWithdrawl


A clear calendar months’ notice in writing or a months fee in lieu of the notice must be given before the pupil can be withdrawn. Those who leave School in May must, in all cases, pay the fee for the month of June. Transfer Certificate is issued only when all the dues of the School are settled. Students can be asked to leave the School on the following grounds:

  • Disciplinary
  • Unsatisfactory progress
  • Repeated detention in the class

A child who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to stay in the School. Where the withdrawal takes place due to the above reasons the question of a month’s notice or one month fee in lieu thereof does not arise.

All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2015 DPS NIgahi.